this dealership ripped me off completely.I will never recommend them to anyone.

They are *** bags, they lied to me and took my money as well as taking advantage of a 18 year old girl trying to buy her first car. I wish these people will go bankrupt. They deserve everything that comes to them. How could they take advantage of me and not feel bad about it?

They lied to me over the phone saying i could give my car back and when i got there everything had suddenly changed.I will never ever go back to them and cannot wait for the day i get rid of this car.

Had an Experience with Capitol Auto Credit?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #862681

Don't stop at capital auto credit..NO GOOD!!!!

There are other places to go to look around if your credit is bad . Shop around there are very nice when your buying. After that they are very rude Travis , an Jeff supposed to be a manager need better training.

...RUN RUN

Middleton, Wisconsin, United States #743064

After reading reviews of this company on this and other sites I decided to check out the lot myself while no one was there.I did not want to be bothered by sales people while I looked at cars and blue booked them on my I Phone.

OMG the mark up on them were just ridiculous.I may have poor credit but I will never go to a buy here pay here dealership, what a rip off!!

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more